The education system in the United States is broken. And parents contribute to the problem. They are unaware of advances in learning science that allow children to use apps to learn 10 times faster. They are understandably skeptical of new fads and prefer school to be “the way I learned.” In order to innovate, we must evangelize.
We have attracted a group of cutting-edge families who have agreed to enter the new world. These people are extremely demanding; for example, today’s meetings include an F500 CEO, a well-known book author, a billionaire entrepreneur, and a Grammy-winning musician. They are willing to try new things, but they have high expectations for their children’s academic and social experiences.
This is the job for you if championing, educating, and problem solving the future of education with these parents excites you.
We believe that Learning Science software, rather than teachers, can help gifted and talented (“GT”) students learn up to ten times faster. We help future leaders, innovators, and world changers accelerate their learning, tackle real-world problems, and develop important life skills. Our program is the best educational experience for GT students in the world, and it will change their lives forever.
The methodology of gt.school is extremely effective and radical, and it is extremely difficult to educate parents on why our approach is the best one for their children. This is not a role for someone who relies on charisma rather than credibility to build relationships or who is accustomed to handing off customer relationships once the sale is made. This is a role for a confident person who can persuade parents to think differently and then continue to earn their trust in the long run.
You will be the gt.school’s public face. You will dispel myths, win arguments with facts and logic, and educate the rest of the world about our innovative approach to education. This role is for you if you’re ready to tell the world about a better way to educate children.
- Educating parents on our why our revolutionary approach to education is superior to the traditional, centuries-old approach
- Hosting in-person meeting and virtual webinars to discuss gt.school with parents
- To win over the world and convert skeptics into ardent supporters, rely on facts, case studies, and real-world examples.
What you won’t be doing
- Supervising day-to-day school operations
- Creating educational curriculum or learning applications
- Marketing, lead generation, and student admissions are all options.
- Changing our program or messaging in response to parental pressure
- Previous experience as a startup founder, engagement manager at a consulting firm, or high-ranking sales or customer success executive in any major urban area in the United States
- Eligible to work in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa sponsorship
- Willing to follow a hybrid schedule: In-person 20-40% of the week (location TBD, but within US)
- Capable of understanding parents’ interests and concerns
- Individuals who have taken a career break or a long leave of absence are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should visit this link to apply.