The EFL have granted clubs permission to bring forward kick-off times on Saturday to accommodate supporters wanting to watch England vs France.
The Three Lions will take on Les Bleus in the World Cup quarter-finals on December 10, with the match in Qatar kicking off at 7pm in the UK.
GETTY IMAGES - GETTYClubs in the EFL have a decision to make over their kick-off time this weekend
GettyThat comes as England prepare for their quarter-final clash on Saturday
With a full schedule of Championship, League One and League Two fixtures planned for this weekend, such a high-profile match has created something of a scheduling conflict.
Barring a clash between Crawley and Hartlepool on Friday night and two Championship fixtures of QPR vs Burnley and Watford vs Hull on Sunday, the other 33 EFL fixtures are all scheduled for Saturday.
With fans set to be tasked with travelling home from 3pm kick-offs and rushing to be back for the 7pm kick-off for the England match, teams have been given special dispensation to amend their kick-off times providing that both clubs agree to the alteration.
Several clubs have taken up that option to tweak their kick-off times in order to allow fans to get back for the World Cup clash.
GettyEngland face a huge test against France with Mbappe in fine form
In the Championship, Reading vs Coventry City has been brought forward by an hour and will now kick-off at 2pm.
In League One, the games between Burton Albion and Derby County and Forest Green Rovers and Cheltenham Town, will also now kick off at 2pm.
Meanwhile, in League Two, Rochdale and Stockport County will kick off at 2pm, while Harrogate Town against Northampton Town will now kick off at 1pm.
Here are the current kick-off times for Saturday’s EFL fixtures. Please note, further changes could yet be made.
- Blackburn vs Preston (12pm)
- Rotherham vs Bristol City (12.30pm)
- Reading vs Coventry (2pm)
- Blackpool vs Birmingham (3pm)
- Middlesbrough vs Luton (3pm)
- Millwall vs Wigan (3pm)
- Sheffield United v Huddersfield (3pm)
- Stoke City vs Cardiff City (3pm)
- Swansea v Norwich (3pm)
- Ipswich vs Peterborough (12.30pm)
- Shrewsbury vs Bolton (12.30pm)
- Burton vs Derby (2pm)
- Forest Green vs Cheltenham (2pm)
- Accrington P-P Portsmouth (frozen pitch)
- Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale (3pm)
- Exeter vs Sheffield Wednesday (3pm)
- Lincoln City vs Wycombe (3pm)
- MK Dons vs Fleetwood (3pm)
- Morecambe vs Charlton (3pm)
- Oxford vs Barnsley (3pm)
- Carlisle vs Barrow (1pm)
- Crewe Alexandra P-P Leyton Orient (frozen pitch)
- Harrogate Town vs Northampton (1pm)
- Rochdale vs Stockport (2pm)
- Grimsby vs Tranmere (3pm)
- Newport vs Doncaster (3pm)
- Salford vs Walsall (3pm)
- Stevenage vs Mansfield (3pm)
- Sutton vs Colchester (3pm)
- Swindon vs AFC Wimbledon (3pm)
Originally Posted By Talk Sport